Monday, October 10, 2011

CCCC Week #34 - Songbird

CLICK HERE for WACKY WEDNESDAY

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to another week of the CCCC (Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge). For Week #34 we are using the Cricut Songbird. Last week Meriah at Tattered Time hosted the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge #33 - Christmas. If you are new to the Challenges Meriah and I alternate weeks. This week the Poll and the Mr. Linky will be here. Don't forget to vote for Next Week's Cartridge. The Poll is over on the right hand side. Now on to the Winner from the 33rd CCCC! This person will have an entry into the Cartridge Giveaway on Tuesday November 8th!

Random.org selected #4 The Winner is:


Felicia you have now won an entry into the Cartridge giveaway for September & October. This months cartridge is The Gingerbread Solutions Cartridge & The Paisley Cartridge. Here are the winners so far for the Month of September & October:

Holly - Ribbons & Glue

Now on to this week's Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge. The Cartridge was picked by our followers The Cartridge is Songbird!

Here are Mine and Meriah's Projects:

Check out Meriah's Card! Isn't it CAUTE!?


Here is my Card!


If this is your first time tuning in here is how this will work. Meriah and I will alternate weeks posting the challenge. Last week Meriah posted the Challenge and this weeks its me. There will always be a poll up on the right hand side where you can vote for the cartridge that you would like us to use next week. The Challenge will run from Monday - Sunday. On Monday's along with our winner we will post the New Projects! I hope you will Join us!

Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at morethanfavors@gmail.com and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Sunday October 16th (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. If you do not have the challenge cartridge, you may make something with a similar cartridge.
7. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

Don't forget to tune in tomorrow for Stamptastic Tuesday!!!

Happy Crafting!

10 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo. Thanks so much ladies. It was so much fun creating that card. Hope I wind the grand prize. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards from both of you. I'll have to sit this one out as I don't have that cart,... yet. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I missing something?? I don't see the poll for next week listed??
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You ladies for having this challenge, I had fun!!

    divaof5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!
    Carri-abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look forward to having that super cute vulture cart one day. I've seen it before and liked it from the moment I saw it. Thanks fo all the great talent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Post was deleted (blogger error) so reposting. Please delete entry #4 in the challenge since it points to a non-existent entry unless the new one will automatically take its place.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Reposted entry which is now entry #5 of Birthday present from my daughter that I used Songbird Cricut cartridge to create scrapbook layout of. Blogger had deleted post so when I reposted I thought maybe with same title that it would just take its place but no so please delete or ignore the entry #4 that points to a deleted post. Please ck out my blog. I have a giveaway on my blog.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the challenge! Like I mentioned in my post, I use this cart for most of my banners! Love it! Thanks for the opportunity!

    Shelley
    http://carleys-closet.blogspot.com
    shelleymace21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete