Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wacky Wednesday #62 - Sketch Challenge

Happy 2012 everyone!!!

We are back and so is Wacky Wednesday! There are some changes to Wacky Wednesday. We are now going to run challenes for 2 weeks! More time to create and more chances to win! You can now enter 2 projects for each Challenge.

This week It's a sketch Challenge! Now I know this is a Scrapbook Layout Sketch. But please use your imagination. If you can see it as a card or something else... DO IT!

Here is the Sketch that I found on PageMaps:


Here is Gloria's Take on the Sketch!
CLICK HERE for more info on her Fabulous Layout!

Here is mine:
I used the Pink by Design - Journaling Stamp Set on this layout.

This weeks Blog Candy is a...
$10 Pink by Design Gift Card

Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at morethanfavors@gmail.com and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Tuesday January 17th (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.


14 comments:

  1. love this sketch!! I can't wait to get into my craft room to work on my project!! I already know what I'm going to do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are very pretty! Great job ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not sure if my link went through??
    here it is just in case it didn't
    http://leokc34.blogspot.com/2012/01/seraphim-cutie.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the sketch. Both of the layouts is really nice. I will have to scraplift this sketch.
    I am very proud of you Ms. Paula. More layouts for 2012. WOO HOO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Pagemaps to get all my LO done - will be entering too! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both LO's, I like seeing how you can follow a sketch so closely and each LO is so unique. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first LO Challenge. It was fun to do!! Can't wait for the next one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great challenge!!! :) I love having a sketch for my layouts!

    Candace
    scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was my first time entering one of your challenges. I found the sketch quite a challenge, but glad I stuck with it x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sketch. Cute layouts to get us inspired. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice layout,,,im going to get started on mine, and enter hopefully on time :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for giving me the push I needed to get my scrapbooking started.

    ReplyDelete