Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wacky Wednesday is coming back!

Hi everyone!

I've missed you all. I am sorry for the lack of posts but I have been enjoying the company of my little boy :)

Now for the crafty news starting next week Wednesday, October 3rd we will be back with challenges every other week. Our very first challenge coming back from hiatus is going to be Fall Themed! So start up those paper trimmers lets get into the warm and fuzzy feeling of Autumn! Any fall themed project will do! I can't wait to see your projects! There will be more than one winner for this challenge so tell your friends!

Happy Crafting!

7 comments:

  1. I'm so HAPPY you are coming back, but I am even more happy that you have been spending time with your little boy!
    I have my fall paper ready:)
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! So happy to have you coming back, but I know how special this time is with your sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Paula, so glad to see you are starting to come back little by little to the crafting world again. Maybe I will start joining in myself. Hope you are enjoying your bundle of joy. ANA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoot Whoot! That's such Great News! Did you ever pick a winner from the last challenge? just asking. We've missed you, but I totally understand. Love your baby blog too. Smooches...

    ReplyDelete