Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Wacky Wednesday #85 - Sketch Challenge!

Hi Everyone!!!!

I hope you have been enjoying my more frequent posting. I know I have been really enjoying crafting more often. I had really missed it!

So back to the subject at hand! The winner of the Valentine's Day themed Wacky Wednesday Challenge! I was really happy with the amount of participants we had for this Challenge. The winner of this challenge will receive a $5 Michael's Giftcard! I used random.org to select the winner.

The winner of the 84th Wacky Wednesday Challenge is #6


Congratulations Jessica! I hope you will join us for future challenges. Don't forget to Grab your Winner button on the right had side. Please send me an email to morethanfavors@gmail.com with Wacky Wednesday Winner in the Subject line. Please send me the address that you would like the giftcard sent to.

This week we decided to go with a sketch challenge! I found this Sketch on the the Basic Grey Blog. Here it is:
The important thing to remember about sketches is that you don't have to follow it exactly to a tee. Some people like to follow it exactly and thats OK too. I like to use it for inspiration. Your entry doesn't have to be a layout. You can use the sketch above to create an project you'd like. 

Gloria from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot has decided to join forces with me again and I am so excited!!!! Here is her Mother's Day Layout:
For more details on this layout check out Gloria's Blog by CLICKING HERE

Here is my layout featuring my boys when we went on our first cruise:

Here are the supplies i used for this layout:
Recollections Scallop Punch
Buttons - unknown

This week's prize is a $5 Michael's Giftcard!

Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at morethanfavors@gmail.com and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Tuesday March 4th (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. You can enter more than one project
7. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Paula! Super excited to be your winner!!!!
    I just LOVE your LO's. Your take on the sketch is AWESOME and those pictures are adorable!!!! Another GREAT challenge and one I will try and play along with (even though LO's are super hard for me..LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted my second entry its my 2nd layout of a double layout for my Christmas photos. Thanks for your comment today :) Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the sketch and the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete