Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wacky Wednesday #88 - Easter Challenge


Hi Everyone!!!!

Happy Wednesday! It's that time again... It's Time for a new Challenge!!!!

Now let's check out the 
winner of the Wacky Wednesday Spring Challenge!! The winner of this challenge will receive a $5 Michael's Giftcard! I used random.org to select the winner.

The winner of the 87th Wacky Wednesday Challenge is #5

Congratulations Sherrie! I hope you will join us for future challenges. Don't forget to Grab your Winner button on the right had side. Please send me an email to morethanfavors@gmail.com with Wacky Wednesday Winner in the Subject line. Please send me the address that you would like the giftcard sent to.

This week we decided to go with an Easter Challenge! I can't wait to see your Easter Themed Projects!!! Let's see those amazing projects! 

Here is Gloria's Beautiful Card!
Please CLICK HERE for more Information on Gloria's Project! 

MY PICTURE WILL NOT UPLOAD!!!! 

This week's prize is a $5 Michael's Giftcard!

Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at morethanfavors@gmail.com and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Tuesday April 22nd (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. You can enter more than one project
7. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sherri! Thanks for another challenge!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh wow, thanks so much Paula! I am off to email you:) Thanks for another fun challenge-hope to be back to play!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute card! Congrats to sherrie!
    Hoping you received my email from my Feb win...I have messaged you several times and have not heard anything back :) Thanks for another fun challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica please send me an email with WACKY WEDNESDAY in the subject line. I found two of my winners emails in spam but nothing from you. Please send another email.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the fun challenge! just love your Minnie and Mickie card It is too cute.
    Have a Blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an adorable card! I specially like Mickey and Mini. Hope you enjoy my entry. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Sherrie!!! Fun Challenge!!
    Adorable card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete