Saturday, May 17, 2014

Class of 2014!

CLICK HERE for Wacky Wednesday

Hi Everyone!!! 

Can you believe it? Yep I'm posting again! Did you like my Project Life post yesterday? I hope so. I may need to double up on Project Life posts. Because although I haven't posting them I actually have been working on them! Just need to take the pictures in the daytime and this whole work thing is getting in my way! Ha! 

Well today I wanted to show you a card I made using my new favorite technique cutting washi tape with my Cameo. Oh its fun and sooooo addicting!
This is a card that I made for a friends daughter who is graduating from High School! Yep I feel old. LOL

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what an awesome graduation card! Super cute Paula!
    Happy Saturday!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Fabulous card!! Washi tape on the cameo..WOW!!
    I did not know that! TFS
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Best Lol n Troll Network with the Name of Lols Gag... Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
    LolsGag.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete