Monday, September 22, 2014

Project Closet Craft Space

Hi everyone!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. I know I did! Since we only have a two bedroom we have decided to turn the closet in Jude's bedroom into my craft space. It's a work in progress. Jude is currently sleeping in our room. So we decided we would finally make him a big boy room (minus) the closet. Ours is pretty big so we will put his clothes that needs to be hung up (which isn't much) in our closet.

Since the Cubes were such a great deal at Michaels this weekend. I decided to purchase some (6 to be exact) along with the table tops. 

Here are some of the steps involved in creating my craft space.

Step 1. Buy furniture  ✔️
Step 2. Rip out existing hardware in closet including the doors
Step 3. Organize and Purge (this is a scary word) my current craft supplies.
Step 4. Buy paint (haven't decided on a color)
Step 5. Buy peg board (I haven't decided if I want the whole wall or not)
Step 6. Buy new closet doors that I can lock somehow so jude can't access my stuff
Step 7. Complete Craft Space

Now this unfortunately will not happen overnight. My goal is to have it done by January 1st 2015. That sounds far away but it's actually right around the corner. I will be sharing pictures throughout the process. My first picture is just a selfie with my cubes :) 

Happy Craftiing!




1 comment:

  1. Fun. We have 4 bedrooms and the 4th bedroom is my craft room. It is still a work in progress. I have several of the Michaels storage pieces. I have one of the tables with my Cricut on it. I have cubes with dividers with paper in them. I have cubes with drawers with some of my Tim Holtz fav embossing folders & dies.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete