Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wacky Wednesday #12 - Fruit & Veggie Theme!

Hi All,

Welcome back for another Wacky Wednesday! This week I decided to go with a Fruit and Veggie Theme. My card was inspired by Sarah at Pink Cricut and her set of Girls Just wanna have fun Stamps! If you haven't seen these stamps you dont know what your missing they are so fun I love them! its my favorite :) So here is my card:

Recipe for my card:
Pink by Design - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Stamp Set
DCWV - Flower Shower Stack
DCWV - Flower Shower Cardstock Stack
Preserves Cricut Cartridge
Hemp Cord
Sakura White Gel Pen
Plum Blossom Cuttlebug Embossing Folder


This Weeks Prize is...
A Clear Set of Christmas Stamps by Heidi Grace!


Ok Let's PLAY!!!
Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at morethanfavors@gmail.com and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Sunday October 24th (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.








11 comments:

  1. I PROMISE I AM GOING TO JOIN THIS WEEK IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO!!!! :o) Forgive me my friend! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colors...and a terrific sentiment!! ;-) I won't be able to play this time, but watch out next week!!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this challenge! I used my Preserves cart... one that's been living on my shelf for a while. :)

    Thanks for the challenge-
    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge! I finally used a stamp I have always wanted to use!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge. Thanks for the inspiration!
    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a fun challenge :) This is my first time playing along with your challenges, I will look for you again next week.

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. A few grey hairs more........but I did my first card using my Gypsy and I did it just for you! Thanks for another fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you excited I"m back??? lol you should be I made that card JUST FOR YOUR CHALLENGE :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just posted my card for your challenge! Great theme this week. I got to use my new stamp set from My Pink Stamper. YAY!
    Thanks for the Challenge:)

    Cricut Chick
    www.cricutchick.com
    cricutchick@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://fishmememoriesandmore.blogspot.com/2010/10/veggie-garden-scrap-layout.html
    I missed your challenge by 2 minutes. :-(
    But you inspired me to get this layout done. Thanks. (I used the newly received Freshly Picked cart.)

    Will try next time.

    ReplyDelete