Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wacky Wednesday #58 - B.B.B

Hi Everyone,

Now let's start things off with the WINNER from Last weeks WACKY WEDNESDAY. The winner was selected via Random.org #54. The winner of the Pink by Design - My Type Stamp Set is...


Jennifer please send your mailing address to morethanfavors@gmail.com so I can ship out prize. Also please feel free to grab the Wacky Wednesday winner button that is on the right hand side to proudly display on your blog! Congrats Jennifer!

Welcome to another Wacky Wednesday!!! This week Meriah is going Solo and wait till you see her super Adorable Project! Just so you all know she wasn't supposed to go Solo. I was going to post with her but then... In True Paula Fashion... I pulled a Paula and ended up in Urgent Care... I burned my self with a Cheese Pizza and it didn't seem bad at first... But it blistered pretty quickly... So nothing too bad... I just couldn't make anything because I spent the evening at urgent care... I will attempt to add something! So on to this week's theme. We are going with a B.B.B Challenge!! Thats right Buttons, Bling or Brads. In your project you must incorporate at least 1 of these or maybe more it's up to you! Now I can't wait to see your projects!! If you click on her name it will take you to her blog and you can see the recipes. Stop by and show her some love! I can't wait to see what you create! By the way this challenge is going to run for 2 weeks!

Here is Meriah's Adorable Project!

Are you a Pink by Design Stamp of the Month Member? No? Well what are you waiting for now is the time to get started! This Month's Stamp of the Month comes with a Complimentary Die! That is what Meriah Used for this SUPER ADORABLE Project!

This week on Wacky Wednesday the Blog candy is....
The Pink by Design Sew Lovely Set


Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at morethanfavors@gmail.com and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Tuesday November 15th (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

Happy Crafting,

37 comments:

  1. Hi Paula,

    I hope you are healing well. Thanks for the fun challenge. I got right on top of it... I've been super busy and your challenge was the perfect excuse to jump into my crafting space at least a little. :)

    Hugs, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time trying a challange :) Thanks a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh u little nut ball,I hope you are doing ok! good lord, do I need to send you pot holders???(or a new tongue??) take care of yourself!!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun challenge, really stepped out of my comfort zone and did a project instead of just a layout or card like I normally do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the wonderful challenge hope your burn heals quickly- Who would have thought cheese pizza could be so dangerous.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the fun challenge!!! :)Amy
    amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, so sorry for you. Feel better and now we know even pizza is dangerous. Had a great time doing this challenge. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. pizza injuries - now that's a new one:-) take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Paula and Meriah!! That stamp set has been on my list for a while now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Entered my Birthday Bash Embossed card with bling.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous candy cane wreath and those tags are adorable. Fun challenge once again Paula...THANKS!
    :o)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job Meriah!!! Love your candy wreath!
    Svetlana xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Candy Cane Wreath! Thanks for the fun challenge!
    Carri-abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. A huge big happy thank you for another fun challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love whacky Wednesdays and I love your blog!!

    Mrs. DeLo

    www.delo-designs.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the wreath! looks like a scraplift for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I entered my Thanksgiving card that has two of your elements for this challenge; bling and brads! Thanks for the challenge!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute wreath. I hope you are healing up! We may be a lot alike. My MIL says I'm an accident waiting to happen! Of course she says this lovingly!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Paula! Cheese pizza can be vicious :) I hope your burn is healing well. Love Meriah's wreath - those candy canes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just gorgeous candy canes! Thanks for the fun!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this!!! PS I need to know how to make that banner!!!

    Mrs. DeLo
    aka #1 Fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gotta love Buttons, Bling, and Brads! Thanks for the challenge!

    Shelley
    http://carleys-closet.blogspot.com
    shelleymace21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Well, it has been a while since I've entered any Challenges, but I am glad to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fantastic little candy canes.
    Great challenge. What's better than buttons, bling and brads?
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the Candy Cane Wreath! Hope your doing o.k. Hate to hear that you are hurt. I just posted my Card. Thanks for having such a Fun Challenge. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for the challenge and the wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  27. great challenge!!! AND great prize! would love to win this set!!

    Candace
    scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a great challenge! I got 2 of out 3 B's! =)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I just entered the challenge. I love adding bling to my cards. It add such a nice little accent.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a beautiful blog, Paula! This is my first time entering your challenge, and I'm happy to be here! I'm a new follower, and will be visiting often!

    ReplyDelete
  31. thanks for the challenge - love my buttons

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great challenge, as you cannot beat a bit of bling!

    Those candy canes are making my tummy rumble ,,

    Lin x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fun challenge! Who doesn't love buttons, brads, and bling?? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Fun challenge!! Love Pink By Design!!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  35. Really Had fun w/ this Challenge! Thank You!

    divaof5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete