Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wacky Wednesday #59 - Thanksgiving Theme

Hi Everyone,

Now let's start things off with the WINNER from Last weeks WACKY WEDNESDAY. The winner was selected via Random.org #27. The winner of the Pink by Design - Sew Lovely is...


Pat please send your mailing address to morethanfavors@gmail.com so I can ship out prize. Also please feel free to grab the Wacky Wednesday winner button that is on the right hand side to proudly display on your blog! Congrats Pat!

Welcome to another Wacky Wednesday!!! This week is super special because I have a GUEST DESIGNER! I actually had the opportunity to meet this very sweet girl in July when Meriah, Liz & I joined Sarah in July for the Meet & Greet and Make & Take event at Memorybound in Ankeny, Iowa. Here is a Picture of MacKenzie, Julie (their Mom), Avery and Myself at the Event.


Let's Meet Mackenzie!
Hi! My name is Mackenzie. I am 10 years old and in 5th Grade. I live in Iowa (and it's great)! I love Cheese. I have a twin sister named Avery, 3 cats, a non crafty Dad and a very Crafty Mother. I play the Piano, like to craft, ride my bike, shop at Craft Stores (but not grocery stores - they're the worst!) and playing with my friends.

Let's Check out her ThanksGiving Card:
CLICK HERE to see all the details on MacKenzie's card
and be sure to stop by and show her some love! She has a little giveaway for you :)

Now lets see your Thanksgiving Projects! It can be anything! I can't wait to see what you create!

This week on Wacky Wednesday the Blog candy is....
a $10 Pink by Design Gift Card!


Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at morethanfavors@gmail.com and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Tuesday November 22nd (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

Happy Crafting!

32 comments:

  1. adorable card by Mackenzie!!
    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Thanksgiving card by Mackenzie. Great to see a future card creator. I appreciate younger doing crafts even more so since my daughter is studying Art Animation in college. My daughter likes cheese also and would eat Mac & Cheese every day. Entered my Thanksgiving Mini Card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Mackenzie! I'm old and haven't even been a guest designer. Great job!

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Mekenzie. Your off to a very crafty start.
    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I won! Thanks Paula, I'll be sending you my mailing address shortly.--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Mackenzie...the colors are amazing and the ribbon just makes the card. Hope to see more of your work...maybe a Christmas card soon.
    Great work!

    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mackenzie! So glad to meet you! Your card is beautiful. It looks like you have a lot of crafty talent. Love the guest feature today. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a Great Card MacKenzie. Keep crafting girlie you're a natural. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling card Mackenzie. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job on the Thanksgiving card Mackenzie! Love the layers and the ribbon!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great cards. They are all so wonderful. Thanks for the fun and Happy Thanksgiving.
    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Thanksgiving card Mackenzie! Super detail... Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet card Mackenzie made! I love the little squares kind of in a patchwork. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great card Mackenzie..i wish all a happy and Wonderful, memory filled thanksgiving


    cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com
    http://cathiescafe-scraphappy.blogspot.com/2011/11/thanksgiving-thank-you-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. If not for this challenge I would never have thought to make my Thanksgiving project, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card. Happy Thanksgiving, Mackenzie!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the orange card super cute.
    Thanks for the fun challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just linked up my first ever Thanksgiving Decor project!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card! You are quite the crafter! Thanks for the fun challenge!
    Carri-abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOVE that card!!! Just beautiful!!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    rynmich92 at gmail dot com

    http://michelles-crafty-creations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a pretty card! Thanks for the great challenge! :)

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card! Thank you for the fun!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card...thanks for a fun challenge!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome card Mackenzie, love the ribbon too!
    Congrats on being guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats to MacKenzie for being a guest designer. I posted my entry. Happy Thanksgiving!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a wonderful card! Congratulations, Mackenzie on being guest designer! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the card Mackenzie-especially the ribbon! TFS.

    Debbie B.
    workinscrappinmomof4

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great job Mackenzie! You are super talented, a total natural. Thanks for sharing your terrific project.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I made it!!! Thanks for the fantastic challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete