Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wacky Wednesday #81 - Sketch Challenge


Hi Everyone!

I hope you all had a Fabulous Valentine's Day! Jude Hansel & I had a great time. I really enjoyed checking out all your projects! We are back for another challenge and this time Meriah, Gloria and I have got a little Sketch Challenge for you!! Now on to The winner of the Valentine's Day Challenge. The winner was selected by random.org:


Congrats Mollie! We hope to see you back for more Challenges in the Future!! Please email me at Morethanfavors@gmail.com with the Subject WW WINNER and send me your information so I can get you your Pink by Design Gift Certificate! Don't forget to grab the winner button on the right hand side :)

Now on to this weeks Challenge! This week it is a Sketch Challenge! You can make any project as long as it follows the Sketch. Remember that you don't have to follow the Sketch EXACTLY... its made to inspire you... We can't wait to see your projects! Here is the Sketch that we used!
Thanks to Julie Tilman for creating this Sketch

Now on to our Projects!
Check out Meriah's Elegant card:
CLICK HERE for more info on Meriah's Project

Here is Gloria's adorable Card:
CLICK HERE for more info on Gloria's Project

Here is my Layout:
Here is my Recipe:
Pink by Design - Banner Set **Retired**
Adorable Picture of Jude at 2 months Old (5 Months ago he's growing way too fast)
Recollections Green Argyle Patterned Paper
Recollections Blue Pinstriped Patterned Paper
Recollections Blue Gingham Patterned Paper
Core'dinations Oceanic Cardstock
Momento Paris Sky Ink
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Chipped Sapphire
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Peeled Paint

This week's Prize is of course a $10 Pink by Design Gift card. 

Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at morethanfavors@gmail.com and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Tuesday March 12th (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.


6 comments:

  1. Both projects are Lovely!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. just entered my card! Love Mojo Monday sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your site, I just love the Mojo Monday sketches as well! Thanks for all the work you do so that I can design cards and enter into challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the challenge! Sketches are my new favorite! Great projects everyone!

    Emily (molliemugsblog.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had so much fun doing this card. Love the sketch design.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the fun challenge!
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete