Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wacky Wednesday #82 - Something Green/St. Patrick's Day


Hi Everyone!

I hope you are all having a fantastic Week! I am sorry we missed a Week but we are back. This challenge will run or 3 weeks and the next Wacky Wednesday will be April 3rd! So you have 3 weeks to enter all your fabulous Projects! For this week's challenge Meriah, Gloria and I have got a Green theme Challenge for you in honor of St. Patty's Day! Now on to The winner of the Sketch Challenge. The winner was selected by random.org:


Congrats Jamie! We hope to see you back for more Challenges in the Future!! Please email me at Morethanfavors@gmail.com with the Subject WW WINNER and send me your information so I can get you your Pink by Design Gift Certificate! Don't forget to grab the winner button on the right hand side :)

Now on to this weeks Challenge! Hope you are feeling a little green because this week we are working with the color green in Honor of St. Patty's Day! We can't wait to see your projects! 

Now on to our Projects!
Check out Meriah's Southwestern Themed Card:
CLICK HERE for more info on Meriah's Project

Here is Gloria's Super Cute Cupcake Toppers:

CLICK HERE for more info on Gloria's Project

Here is my Simple tag:

Here is my Recipe:
Pink by Design - Candygram Set
Girl Scout Thin Mints
Creative Memories Tag Punch
Happy St. Patty's Day Ribbon
Scrap of Paper
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Antique Linen

This week's Prize is of course a $10 Pink by Design Gift card. 

Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at morethanfavors@gmail.com and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Tuesday April 2nd (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.


10 comments:

  1. Wonderful Irish Green going on. I bought Girl Scout Cookies. Mailed some to my daughter in college. Hubby & daughter like Samoas. I like Trefoils. We all 3 like the Thin Mints.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fun challenge.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. great projects from everyone thanks for the fun challenge.. and can't believe I won last week thanks so much! :D
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun challenge and GREAT inspiration!!!
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always gorgeous and FUN!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun fun!!! Thanks for a great challenge and what great inspiration!!! Smiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the challenge and the length of time to complete it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Paula for another fun challenge! Everyone's projects are terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Forget if I asked this before. Is there a limit on # entries? Answer here & I'll ck back.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete