Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Wacky Wednesday #9 - Circle and Scallop Challenge

This week for Wacky Wednesday I with the help of my friend Meriah of Two Scraptastic Gals decided on a Circle and Scallop Challenge. So you can make a card or layout using these 2 elements. I used my New Cricut Imagine for this project and all of the paper used here was Post-it Craft paper except for the base of my card. If you haven't tryed this stuff you should it is great for layering... you dont have to mess with sticky adhesive because it already has adhesive on it. I love it! If you would like to purchase some of this craft paper you can do so at Amazon.com. Well here is my card:
Recipe for the Card:
Cricut Imagine - Best Friends Cartridge
Cindy Loo Cricut Cartridge
Studio G - I love Trees Paper
Yellow Ribbon - Michaels

This Week's giveaway is....
A Fiskars Rope Border Punch
Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at morethanfavors@gmail.com and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Sunday October 3rd (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

Happy Crafting

10 comments:

  1. Very cute card that you made! I had fun making a Christmas card using a circle and a scallop border punch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute card...love that tree and your background paper! :-) I just linked up my project...thanks for the challenge!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute challenge card!! Thanks for the challenge too!

    I just linked it up:
    http://cardsbycg.blogspot.com/2010/09/more-than-favors-challenge_30.html

    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!!
    Cute card!!!
    Okay, I linked it to my facebook but I don't know yet how to do it on my blog. sorry. New to blogging. :)

    Thanks for the challenge.

    created2bunique at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a really fun challenge. I was stumped at first till I thought simpler :)

    spunkycrayon at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! I like how you did the grass!

    ReplyDelete