Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wacky Wednesday #8 - Color Challenge

This week for Wacky Wednesday I wanted to do a Color Challenge... The Colors are Pink, Black, Grey & White. Here is a card that I made for my Best Friend Solange. She loves anything with a Skull on it. I did a little altering on this Skull. I really wanted it to have heart shaped eyes so i used the hide contour button on my gypsy to hide the eyes it had and I used the heart from George and Basic Shapes to replace them. I really like the way it came out.
Recipe for the Card:
Pink & Cream Colored Cardstock - Recollections
Black Cardstock - Bazzill
Paisley and Plaid Cardstock - DCWV Rockstar Mat Stack
Paisley Ribbon - Michaels
Happy Birthday Stamp - My Pink Stamper Family & Friends Stamp Set.
Fruit Punch Stickles
Potpourri Basket Cricut Cartridge
George and Basic Shapes Cricut Cartridge

This Week's giveaway is....
A set of Cricut Markers in Basics Colors and a Paisley Stamp from Studio g.

Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at morethanfavors@gmail.com and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Sunday September 26th (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!

Happy Crafting!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

7 comments:

  1. I had just made a layout earlier today that was using these colors! I couldn't believe it when I came to check out what the challenge was for this week, since I missed the past two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea!!! AWESOME challenge!! Getting ideas as I type!!

    Micia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had fun with this one!

    Georgiana : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought papers today before I had read the challenge detail. Thank goodness they were pink prints!!! I loved this challenge.

    Nadia
    nadia_atpa@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It took me a little while to get into the challenge, but I am super happy with my card. Thanks for the fun challenge!

    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This layout was just "not" coming together for me, but I am sure happy with the way it turned out....just in time too! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    Could always use some new followers...:-)

    http://christysscrappin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete