Monday, May 9, 2011

CCCC #17 - Give a Hoot

Click Here for Wacky Wednesday
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to Week #17 of the CCCC (Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge). Last week I hosted the Double Feature Pagoda & Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge #16. Meriah at Two Scraptastic Gals and I will be alternating weeks. The Next CCCC on May 23rd will be posted on her Blog. This week the Poll and the Mr. Linky will be here. Don't forget to vote for Next Week's Cartridge. The Poll is over on the right hand side. Now on to the Winner from the 16th CCCC! This person will have an entry into the Cartridge Giveaway on Tuesday June 7th!

Random.org selected #9 The Winner is:

Dana - Imagine what you could do

Dana you have now won an entry into the Cartridge giveaway. This months cartridge is yet to be announced!

Now on to this week's Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge. The Cartridge was picked by our followers... The Cartridge is Give a Hoot!

Here is my Card using this cartridge:
Recipe for this Card:
Cricut Cartridge - Give a Hoot
White Colorbok Cardstock
DCWV - Green Stack
Brilliance - Coffee Bean Brown Ink

If this is your first time tuning in here is how this will work. Meriah and I will alternate weeks posting the challenge. Last week Meriah posted the Challenge and this weeks its me. There will always be a poll up on the right hand side where you can vote for the cartridge that you would like us to use next week. The Challenge will run from Monday - Sunday. On Monday's along with our winner we will post the New Projects! I hope you will Join us!

THIS WEEK THE CHALLENGE WILL RUN FOR 2 WEEKS

Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at morethanfavors@gmail.com and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Sunday May 1522nd (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. If you do not have the challenge cartridge, you may make something with a similar cartridge.
7. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

Happy Crafting!

16 comments:

  1. Thank you. I'm so excited.

    http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, :o) I left you a surprise on my blog check it out in a few min!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Hey, just an FYI I don't think #1 is really a crafter;-) Check out my blog to win some great blog candy simply by liking my new FB page:-)

    tammy dot schmitt at mac dot com

    http://thepurplemuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula!! :) I love the CCC Challenges!! It really makes me pull out a cart I may not have been using recently and take a look at it! :) I can't remember the last time I used Give a Hoot! :)

    Thanks for the challenge,
    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of fun! Makes me put my creative cap on. I hadn't used this cartridge yet so now I can add it to my favorites list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting this fun challenge! I love the "give a hoot" cartridge because the applications are endless!
    http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is the first time I'v entered the CCCC challange. Great cartridge to do play with. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for another fun challenge. Don't have this cartridge, but thinking maybe I need to add it! :)
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun challenge to do. Already a follower. Thanks for the chance to show my creation.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thx for the fun challenge! I am a follower and love to visit your site to see what all the creative folks out there have done.

    jashmore1944@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is one of my top favorite carts!!! Your card is so cute! Love the sentiment! Is that from Say it in Spanish from Pink by Design? It's perfect for that cut! Thanks for a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that card! Thanks for letting us play along. I don't have this cart yet, but used Animal Kingdom instead. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card...love the size of it! Thanks for the challenge. I don't have Give a Hoot, so I used a deer from Campin Critters instead. :-)

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for another fun challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't have this cartridge so I used the bee from Create a Critter. This cart is on my list! Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete