Click Here for Wacky Wednesday
Welcome to Week #17 of the CCCC (Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge). Last week I hosted the Double Feature Pagoda & Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge #16. Meriah at Two Scraptastic Gals and I will be alternating weeks. The Next CCCC on May 23rd will be posted on her Blog. This week the Poll and the Mr. Linky will be here. Don't forget to vote for Next Week's Cartridge. The Poll is over on the right hand side. Now on to the Winner from the 16th CCCC! This person will have an entry into the Cartridge Giveaway on Tuesday June 7th!
Random.org selected #9 The Winner is:
Dana - Imagine what you could do
Dana you have now won an entry into the Cartridge giveaway. This months cartridge is yet to be announced!
Now on to this week's Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge. The Cartridge was picked by our followers... The Cartridge is Give a Hoot!
Here is my Card using this cartridge:
White Colorbok Cardstock
DCWV - Green Stack
Brilliance - Coffee Bean Brown Ink
If this is your first time tuning in here is how this will work. Meriah and I will alternate weeks posting the challenge. Last week Meriah posted the Challenge and this weeks its me. There will always be a poll up on the right hand side where you can vote for the cartridge that you would like us to use next week. The Challenge will run from Monday - Sunday. On Monday's along with our winner we will post the New Projects! I hope you will Join us!
THIS WEEK THE CHALLENGE WILL RUN FOR 2 WEEKS
Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Sunday May 1522nd (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. If you do not have the challenge cartridge, you may make something with a similar cartridge.
7. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!