Thursday, May 26, 2011

Happy Thursday!

CLICK HERE for CCCC
CLICK HERE for Wacky Wednesday

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well today. Today is my very first solo post on the NEW Pink by Design blog! I couldn't be more excited! This new blog has got it all complete with a message board! I don't know about you but I love Message Boards!!! I think there a great way to get Chatty with all your favorite crafty peeps! Now on to today's project! I was inspired by this sketch below from Page Maps.

Here is my interpretation of the sketch.

This card is featuring the follow Pink by Design Products:
The other items I used on this card are
Staz-On Black Ink
Brilliance Coffee Bean Ink
Prismacolor Color Pencils
Waterfall Stickles
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Blue Button
Recollections Cardstock
Bazzill Cardstock

Don't forget to check out the New Pink by Design Blog

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Love this card Paula, you did a great job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a GREAT job Paula on this card:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete