Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Stamptastic Tuesday & a Winner!

CLICK HERE for the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge
CLICK HERE for Wacky Wednesday

Hi Everyone!

It's Tuesday that means its time for Stamptastic Tuesday! This week Meriah from Two Scraptastic Gals and and I are showcasing the "Pink By Design - Background Stamps" If you haven't tried out these background stamps you are really missing out! They are so versatile. Every Tuesday we will showcase a different set and you will be able to get that set at a special price!

Here is a card I made using the Swirl Curls Background Stamp.
Recipe for my Card:
Bazzill Cardstock
Versamark Ink
Clear Embossing Powder
Momento Tuxedo Black Ink
Tim Holtz Distressing Ink - Wild Honey

Now be sure to head on over to Meriah's Blog and see her amazing Project by clicking here!

Also be sure to head on over to Sarah's blog and see her awesome project!

Be sure to check back tomorrow for Wacky Wednesday!

Happy Crafting!

7 comments:

  1. This is an awesome card, Paula! The coffee stamps are first on my list of stamps to buy. You did a great job on this.

    Congrats to Lisa too for winning your blog candy!

    Anniebee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Lisa
    Trish
    krazykcrafters at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. I never would have thought that was made with background stamps. I guess I NEED to get some of those now. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty stamps! Love the different colored layers with it

    -rwk
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card....I need to make a couple of these for when I forget someone's B-day! TFS.

    ReplyDelete