Thursday, June 24, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge! - Episode~54

Hi All,

Well here is my entry for today. Emma at My Creative Time posts a challenge every Thursday. She calls it Throw Back Thursdays. Its very cool pretty much what she does is that she will ask you to use an Older Cricut Cartridge to make a certain project. This week she asked that we make a 6x6, 8x8 or 12x12 Scrapbook page using the Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge. I thought this was pretty cool because even though I own it... I had actually never used it.




The Recipe for this Scrapbook page is:
Cricut Markers
Cinnamon & Eucalyptus Stickles
DCWV Card Stock
Ribbon from Michaels

6 comments:

  1. Paula, I just LOVE EVERYTHING about your page!! It is way tooooo PRECIOUS!! That ladybug & dragonfly are 2 of my favorite cuts from that cart!! Thank you sooo much for participating in my throwback Thursday Challenge!
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula.

    I love your layout , is so cute, love the color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute. The arrangement and colors are perfect. TFS:)

    Stephanie

    http://stephanieandthebug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the glitter. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ladies :) I really enjoyed this challenge. Linda for the glitter what I did whas I double stickled... I love my stickles!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute layout and how cool is it that you are descovering this cart for the first time!

    Deanne G

    http://deannescraftingadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete