Monday, November 29, 2010

Birthday Blog Hop Winners!!!

Hi Everyone New and Old!

WOW what a Weekend! Thank you all for hopping thru my Birthday Blog Hop! It was really nice to see so many people stop by and comment!

I also want to thank the Ladies that made projects for my Birthday Blog Hop! I loved seeing your work.

Now on to the winners!!!

The Winner of the Peachy Keen Happy Lashes Stamp set is:
Holly said...

Happy Birthday! What a cute card, you always have the cutest ideas! Thanks for the great giveaways!


The Winner of The My Creative Time with Emma - Gypsy Magic and More DVD is:
Celeste B. said...

A very happy Birthday!!!!! Such a cute card, I love the border punch! TFS! :)


The Winner of the 3M Post -It Prize Pack is:
SpantastiKreations said...

Happy Birthday Paula.
I love your pretty card.


and last but not least the Winner of the full Set of Cri-Kits Gel Pens and Holders is:
Yours TruLee, Ann Marie said...

Sorry I'm Late! Hope you had a GREAT Birthday! Can't wait to see all the different blogs!!! :)


Ladies Please send me an email with your mailing address to morethanfavors@gmail.com so i can send your prizes to you. Please send me your address within 3 days. After the 3 days I will have to choose a new winner.

Happy Crafting!



8 comments:

  1. YAY me. Thank you Paula.

    I don't know about you but I had LOTS of fun on your birthday.

    Thanks
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never won ANYTHING! Thank you so much! What an awesome early birthday present for me! I dont have any Peechy Keen stamps either! So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWW, Thank you!!!! I'm so excited!!! I just sent you an e-mail! Thanks for hosting the hop, it was so much fun!!! Thanks for everything Paula!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the winners! You are so lucky!!

    Paula, Thank you for an awesome blog hop! Hope you and an amazing birthday too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations everyone! This was a fun hop!

    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all the lucky winners! Enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete