Monday, March 10, 2014

Bon Voyage!

CLICK HERE for Wacky Wednesday!
Hi Everyone!

Happy Monday! I pushed my project life post till Friday so I will post week 5 this coming Friday. I will also start posting my Throwback Thursday Project Life from 2013 this week. This weekend I got together with my friend Lisa and we did a little Late Night Scrapbooking on Saturday night. Needless to say it was four hours and a lot of chatting and all I got done was this layout! LOL 

I was so excited to finally use my Monthly Studio Calico Scrapbooking Kit. This is the first page in our First Family Cruise Scrapbook! 

Supplies I used for this layout:
Tim Holtz - Faded Jeans - Distress Ink
Family - Wood Veneer - Michaels Craftstore
Stickers - Random found them in a box...

I hope you enjoyed my post today!

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Terrific layout! I'm so glad you had a chance to craft and visit too. Not easy with a little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - and is everyone in the picture! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete