Friday, May 2, 2014

Frozen Inspired Banner

CLICK HERE for Wacky Wednesday!

Hi Everyone!

I hope you are all doing well. We are continuing to feel better over here. Thank Goodness! Today I just wanted to share a Banner that I made this past weekend. I was having people over to cut a cake for my daughter's friend and I whipped up this banner in about 30 minutes the morning of the "Cake Cutting". I was pretty impressed with it. I have to say the guests also liked it. I am working on a similar one right now but working with different colors. I can't wait to show you that one! But here is my Frozen Inspired Banner!



I really need to get better lighting! But overall I really liked the way it turned out!

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful banner...wow, 30 minutes~that is amazing! It looks awesome! Have a great wknd!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete