Friday, December 17, 2010

Design Team Project #9

CLICK HERE for Wacky Wednesday!
CLICK HERE for Kathy Surprise Blog Hop

I can't believe that this is my 9th Design Team Project? How time flies... I have had so much fun during my time on the Design Team! Sarah is really one of the Sweetest people I have ever met and I am lucky to have her in my life and I know that she will be a LIFE TIME friend! I dont think I can ever thank her enough for giving me such a great opportunity to be on her Design Team.

Now its project time! So this week for Design Team Friday Sarah asked us to make something with the last set of stamps we received. I received Furry Friends and OMG I love this set! I am an animal lover so this set is perfect for me and any other animal lover out there! Here is my card! I made a Swing Card. I really love this!
Dont forget to check out the other Design Team Projects!
Recipe for my card:
Pink by Design - Furry Friends Stamp Set
Four Legged Friends Cricut Cartridge
White 5/8 inch Ribbon
Jet Black Staz-On Ink
DCWV Spring Cardstock Stack
DCWV Winter Combo MatStack
Recollections Cardstock
Stampin' Up - Brilliant Blue Cardstock


Dont forget to check out the other Design Team Projects!

Pink by Design Stamps are available online at the Pink by Design Store at Pinkcricut.com or Oh My Crafts! Sarah has got stamps for everything! Stop by and check it out!

Have you checked out the Say it in Spanish Stamps that I worked with Sarah on creating? If you have ever wanted to say something in Spanish than this is the set for for you! CLICK HERE to see them!

Happy Crafting,

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute card!! Love the furry friends. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Paula that's a lovely card. Make a tutorial on it. Please:-)

    dendearmas@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, You must really make a tutorial on the way to make those cards. I love them. Have seen the often but never made one. I debated getting that cartridge on black friday. Had it in my hands and put it back. I could kick myself for it. I so want it now that I have seen several projects using it. Maybe I still have a chance on getting it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my what a super cute card and I just love your sentiment from Sarah... your card "turned" out so awesome.
    The Scrapbooking Queen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paula I love this card but how do you make it spin can you do a video on it Thank You

    Hugs Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ladies :) I will work on a video and post it up next week :)

    ReplyDelete