Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wacky Wednesday #18 - Pet Theme

Hi Everyone,

This weeks Theme is a pet theme. I made a little treat bag with doggie biscuits in it and this is something I am making for my friends that have dogs :) I may venture into making one for cats but I dont know yet. We will see! Here is my Video on how to make the Doggie Treat Bags!

The recipe for this treat bag is:
Peachy Keen Stamps - Happy Lashes (I really need to get Character Face Parts!)
CardStock - Scraps (Bazzill & Recollections)
Christmas Cheer Cricut Cartridge
Four Legged Friends Cricut Lite Cartridge
Googly Eyes
Glossy Accents
Ribbon - Studio Basics 101
Stapler
Recollections Treat bags 4 x 9 1/2
Stampendous Clear embossing powder
Stampendous Green & White Flock
White Sakura Gel Pen
Studio G pigment ink - Yellow and Blue

this weeks prize is:
Tattered Angels Sunshine-Glimmer Mist
Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at morethanfavors@gmail.com and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Monday December 13th (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

Don't forget to check back on Saturday for the Yourstory Blog Hop
pimp myspace - Gickr

Happy Crafting,

9 comments:

  1. Very cute Paula.

    dendearmas@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and I love the doggie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your videos are getting pretty Fancy yo. I love the little treat bag idea for dogs, Our dogs have a HUGE candy can full of dog goodies under the tree (well it was under the tree) and Baxter kept dragging it out so now it's hidden behind the tree. silly dog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Our son's dog Misty would try to eat the treat bag as well! I may make a cat bag for my daughters cat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is cute. i see you hit 800 too congrats girl.

    chris
    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVED the doggie treat bags - SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE. I wish I was on your friends list so that my Lola could get one. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute~! Just entered my project into the challenge!

    TFS!!

    Nicole
    niclax13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete