Wednesday, December 29, 2010

How about a Video!


Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well and is gearing up for the New Year! Wow can you believe it? I can't I feel like the year just flew by. Well since I am not doing a Wacky Wednesday Challenge today I decided to post a video. Remember to tune in for a NEW Wacky Wednesday Challenge on January 5th! Well here is my Video on making a Giftbox. I hope you enjoy it!


CLICK HERE to head on over to my YouTube Channel and become a subscriber.

Here are some Pictures of my Project:
The Sentiment is from Pink by Design's Take the Cake Stamp Set! It was just perfect for this project!
CLICK HERE to head on over to the store and check out the other Awesome Stamps!

Happy Crafting,

10 comments:

  1. Neat gift box. I like how the sentiment is attached separately.

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gift box Paula . It's too sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gift box is awesome, I love the colors.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice gift box!

    circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!!! The colors are awesome :) TFS

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute gift box and I loved the embellishments. TFS Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, Paula!! Love this cart, I got it for xmas too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is adorable! Thanks for sharing your creativity. I am a follower and looking forward to some crafting fun. Hugs Cathie
    www.creativecutter.org

    ReplyDelete