Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Winner for Wacky Wednesday #17 and a Haul Video!

I want to everyone who participated in my Wacky Wednesday Challenge.

This week's Wacky Wednesday Challenge Winner is....

Amy

Random.org chose #17

Amy send me an email with your information to morethanfavors@gmail.com. Please contact me within 3 days and I will ship out your prize.

Thanks again! Hope to see you ladies back for another challenge!
But don't go so fast Check out my Latest Haul Video (It's a Mini Haul but a Haul none the less)


Here is a Picture of Gloria and I after we had Lunch and a trip to Michaels :)

Make Sure to check back on Saturday for the Yourstory Blog Hop
pimp myspace - Gickr

Happy Crafting,

3 comments:

  1. Even a mini haul is still a haul. :) So cute, I love those 'Friend' stamps Gloria gave you! :) Congrats to Amy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paula, You are so funny in your videos. Not as funny as Dayami, but no one will ever beat her. She is wacky. Love her. You need to show your face so that when people see you in the streets they know who you are. LOL.
    Thanks for sharing. I am getting more and more inspired to do a video daily. Thanks

    ReplyDelete