Thursday, January 20, 2011

Time to Join a Challenge!

Click Here for the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge
Click Here for the Wacky Wednesday Challenge

I thought today would be a good day to join a Challenge! I decided it was my turn to join a challenge. So in my blog stalking today I saw a challenge on Crafting with Cristina! This is my second time entering a challenge on Cristina's blog. The challenge was to use the colors Black, White and Grey Only. When I saw that this morning I already knew that I was going to use a cut from French Manor. I can't wait to share it with you so here is my card:


Recipe for the card:
French Manor Cricut Cartridge
Making Memories Solid Grey & Patterned Paper
Bazzill Black Card Stock
Clear Bling
White Ribbon from Michaels

I really enjoyed entering this challenge. I hope to enter other challenges can't wait to see what I find out there!

I also have some pretty Awesome News!!! Starting next week Wacky Wednesday's will have an Official Sponsor! My New Sponsor will be Scrapbooks & Stuff. Be Sure to stop by and check out the store :) I can't wait to tell you the Blog Candy for Next week! it will blow you out of the water!

Happy Crafting!

23 comments:

  1. Very pretty...I love it! Thanks for sharing!

    Lisa
    prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Paula! and you camera and picture taking technique, Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card! it's one of my favorite cuts. Great news on the sponsor... I didn't know they were still around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!! I'm excited for you about the new sponsor!! Woo hoo!!! I think I shall play next week as well. :) Thanks a bunch.

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Youre right, French Manor is perfect for the challenge. I should have thought of that lol. This is my favorite cut on it!

    Thanks for joining us at CWC :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just LOVELY!! Perfect for the challenge...good luck! Congrats on your new sponsor...whoo hoo!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card & congrats on the new sponsorship!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very formal looking indeed. I love vintage looking projects.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh it's gorgeous !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Cute Paula.. love it...

    Thanks for playing with us at CWC... good luck...

    Ivette

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card! The corners are amazing. I would love to know where you got the punch or which cart makes that awesome design. I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  12. CONGRATS on getting a sponser...thats AWESOME!!!Now on to your card.....GASP! its GORGEOUS!!! LOVE that cut.....its stunning!!!

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous card!! That corner punch is really pretty :) and your photography skills are just as great!! :) I definitely need more practice with that! Thanks for sharing and good luck on the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is so pretty. It's perfect.

    dendearmas@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous card!! I love the cut!! Just perfect!!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting with Cristina! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete