Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wacky Wednesday #21 - Gift & Treat Bags

Hi Everyone!

Before moving on to this weeks theme I want to share with you the Winner of Last Weeks WACKY WEDNESDAY!!! Random.org selected #16


Zeni contact me at Morethanfavors@gmail.com within 3 business days with your address and I will ship out your prize. Also feel free to grab your winner button on the right hand side.


Welcome to the First Wacky Wednesday with my New Designers! This week we have Team 1 which consists of Momo & Gloria! This weeks theme was to make a Gift or Treat Bag and I am super excited to show you their Projects! In addition to Momo & Gloria we also Have Georgiana from Carson's Cricut Creations joining us as a Guest Designer! Here are their Creations and I can't wait to see yours!

My name is Georgiana and I am married to my highschool sweetheart. We live in Florida with our two children and two dogs. I am a 5th grade inclusion teacher and this is my 11th year teaching (before that I was a Social Worker for 7 years). I have only been paper crafting since June 2010, but I am totally addcited, I have a Cricut Expression, a Gypsy, and a Cuttlebug. I LOVE to collect a variety of papers, ribbons, embellishments, and cartridges/embossing folders. I want to meet other crafty people and be able to share ideas.

This weeks blog candy is a 3 pack of jumbo stickles!


Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at morethanfavors@gmail.com and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Monday January 17th (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. Leave me a comment or email me letting me if know you want to be a Guest Designer on January 26th
6. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

Wanna Check out Mine and Meriah's New Challenge as well? CLICK HERE

P.S. the giveaways will continue tomorrow... But here are the links for the previous ones Don't Miss Out Winners will be announced on Saturday January 15th!

Happy Crafting,

18 comments:

  1. Wonderful projects...great ideas for Valentine's day treat bags. Have to leave a bit of love on all the designers' blogs!! :-)

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those treat bags. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great projects. Congrats to Scrappy Zeni!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects!!!! Love the treat boxes!!! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    arcocha at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all!!! And i would love to be a guest desginer!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paula your projects are magnificent. We so appreciate you sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just added my treat bag to the challenge...thanks for helping to get my creative juices flowing!

    pajules

    ReplyDelete
  8. This challenge came at a great time! I really need to decide NOW what I'm going to do for all 3 kids' school V-Day parties... don't think this final product will be the end result for them - but it sure got my design ideas flowing! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm new at this challenge thing, but I had an amazing time. My inspiration was Robert Indiana LOVE sculpture. Hope you all enjoy. More photos on blog, www.scraptillyadrop.blogspot.com, I love new friends! :o)
    Contact Email: arebori0204@gmail.com .... incase I am the lucky winner!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there! Had lots of fun creating something for this challenge. I would love to be considered for a guest designer! Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some great treat bag ideas here! I have added mine - hope you like it!
    Jennifer H

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh! I would love to be a guest designer here!
    qtme2003 at yahoo dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had a lot of fun - thanks for letting me play!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for this challenge. I had treat mailboxes to make and this help get an early start on them!! Yay
    Can't wait till next Wednesday!

    Simplycricutting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had so much fun doing my first wacky wednesday's challenge I had do come back for more!!!
    Amy
    littlefrills3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete