Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wacky Wednesday #22 - Gift Card Holders

CLICK HERE for Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge

Hi Everyone,

Before we start with the projects I wanted to announce Last weeks WACKY WEDNESDAY winner. Random.org selected # 21.

Amy please send your mailing address to morethanfavors@gmail.com so I can ship out your prize. Also please feel free to grab the Wacky Wednesday winner button that is on the right hand side to proudly display on your blog! Congrats Amy!

Welcome to another Wacky Wednesday!!! This time its all about Team #2 which consists of Meriah & Megan and joining them this week is Guest Designer Celeste! The challenge this week was to create giftcard holders. Wait till you see the amazing projects they made. I love them all! Stop by their blogs and show them some love! The gift card holder you make can be for any occassion. I can't wait to see what you create! Check these out!

CLICK HERE for more information on this project


CLICK HERE for more information on this project


This Week's Guest Designer!
CLICK HERE for more information on this project


This weeks Blog candy is:
A bottle of Zip Dry Glue!

Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at morethanfavors@gmail.com and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Tuesday January 25th (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. Email me letting me if know you want to be a Guest Designer on February 2nd.
6. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

Happy Crafting,

19 comments:

  1. Love your card holders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the gift cards are super CUTE:) Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute. I'm going to try this as I have a gift card I need to give someone.

    Thanks for sharing!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for letting me be a guest designer!! I loved it!!! I love the other gift card holders too; amazing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card holders..I need to make some.
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all fantastic! Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Meriah and Celete's designs! Great job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT job ladies and TOTALLY love your blogs!! You have a NEW follower.. :) I did jump on this band wagon after seeing Meriah's holder.. DIFFERENT!!! LOVE different!!! Anyway, this is my first time playing so hopefully I can get the linky thing right. ;) Thanks for having me.

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved this challenge! Had a fun time doing it and enjoyed all the designs so far! Can't wait to see many more!

    ♥Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved this challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great ideas and cards. Thanks for hosting the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad a fellow blogger told me about your contest. Love the DT projects and can't wait to see more from now on.
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhhh, this comes "just in time" - I'm forever buying last minute gift cards for gifts then I really want to make a cute holder & never leave myself time. Now, that I've made my first one I can get busy with a supply of them :) THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Paula, I added my link earlier today... and forgot to leave you a comment. Thanks for a fun challenge, as always!

    - Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the challenge. Very inspiring.
    Nikki
    http://www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really enjoyed this challenge. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Kerry

    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I forgot to leave a comment about my entry! So here is it!

    -Courtney

    keekerzcrafts.blogspot.com

    kraftykeekerz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great challenge this week! I finished just in time :-)
    Jennifer Hawkins

    ReplyDelete