Sunday, August 22, 2010

So Excited! Just got my very First Blog Award!



I am so honored to be awarded this Blog Award. I want to thank Brandy over at PenBrandy for chosing me as one of the 5 ladies who's talent she admires. WOW that feels great! Thanks Brandy! now one to the requirements:

1. I love being with Hansel who is the love of my life and I am so Lucky to have found him. I love you babe!
2. I helping others and always have
2. I think being crafty is one of the best talents out there and i love having it.

Here is my Favorite Picture:
I love a little Self Portrait here and there... but every once in a while i will let Hansel in the picture. This Picture is from a my Best Friend Melissa's Valentine's Day Wedding. The the reason I love it is becasue we are very casual people Very Casual and here we are dressed to the nines and looking fantastic :)

Now on to the Really good stuff! I get to pass this on to 5 other blogs that inspire me everyday. Here they are:


Sarah at Pink Cricut
Momo at Made by Momo

The rules in accepting this award are:

1. you must thank the person who passed it on to you:
2. copy award to your blog.
3. list three (3) things you love about yourself,
4. post a picture that you love on your blog,
5. pass award on to five (5) others


3 comments:

  1. Paula thank you so much for this honor...
    I am touch you love my blog and it's make me happy others find what I love to~do rewarding too.

    The Scrapbooking Queen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations...you definitely deserve this award! And, Thank you so much Paula! I am honored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG !!!! Paula, Thank you so much, I can't belive it.
    I'm Honored as well !!!!

    ReplyDelete