Tuesday, August 10, 2010

WACKY WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE #4 - Halloween Theme

Hi guys,

Upon the request of my fans they asked that i make this weeks theme HALLOWEEN!

So Here is my very Simple Card:
I would love to see yours!

This weeks Prize is:
2 Yards of Ki Self Adhesive Ribbon and an 8 pack of Imaginisce Fancy Blossoms!

Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at morethanfavors@gmail.com and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Sunday August 15th (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.








9 comments:

  1. Yupi !!!!!!!!!
    I love Halloween Theme !!!!
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, that was a fun card to make!!! Hope you like it:) Your ghost is tooo cute, I'm NOW in a FALL mood:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just posted a scrap page on my blog today, so I thought I'd show you(not sure if this challenge was just cards?)How cute is your ghost

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog! I am going to try and work on something for this challenge tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love entry this challenge with my grandson Jason
    He helped me pick out the designed to use...
    And he like pressing the cut button.

    So thank you for having a fun simple challenge we could do together

    The Scrapbooking Queen & Prince Jason

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for another fun challenge! Have great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad I was finally able to enter into a challenge, thanks for working my brain. Can't wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete