Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Wacky Wednesday Challenge #3 - Sketch

Well it's Wednesday again!!! Let's have some fun and get inspired. Once again I decided to do another sketch challenge. As you know this is my favorite way to start a project whether it be a scrapbook page or a card. So this week I went back to my favorite place for sketches... Page Maps! Let's be creative gang. You can chose to do any type of project you would like, any size, color or theme. Can't wait to see your creations!

Here is this weeks sketch:
This week's prize is:
A Set of Cricut Markers - Fashion
Heidi Swapp Word Stamp - Family Words
(Enjoy, Together, Traditions, Forever, Memories & Home)

Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at morethanfavors@gmail.com and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Sunday August 8th (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

7 comments:

  1. I love the sketch! I'm happy with how my project turned out... it gave me the chance to use one of my flower pictures too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the challenge I love doing these they are so much fun Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sketch, and all the entries.

    Thanks for the chance,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting us play with you! Great sketch.

    ReplyDelete