Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wacky Wednesday Challenge #5 - Birthday Theme

Hi Guys!

Can you believe that it is Wednesday Again! I can't I guess time really does fly when you are having fun! Well This week's challenge is to create something with a Birthday theme! It can be anything! I had several Birthday Cards to create this week so I decided to go with that. I created this card for my friend Todd whose birthday I actually forgot! I made a Video but Youtube was not cooperating with me... I might still upload tomorrow since I spent so much time editing it!

Here is my card:


Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at morethanfavors@gmail.com and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Sunday August 22nd (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!

Happy Crafting!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.








13 comments: