Monday, May 2, 2011

CCCC #16 - Plantin Schoolbook & Pagoda!

Click Here for Wacky Wednesday
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to Week #16 of the CCCC (Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge). Last week Meriah at Two Scraptastic Gals hosted the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge #15 - A Childs Year. We will be alternating weeks. This week the Poll and the Mr. Linky will be here. Don't forget to vote for Next Week's Cartridge. The Poll is over on the right hand side. Now on to the Winner from the 15th CCCC! This person will have an entry into the Cartridge Giveaway on Tuesday May 3rd!

Random.org selected #9 The Winner is:

Tammy - The Purple Muse

Marla you have now won an entry into the Cartridge giveaway. This months cartridge is Groovy Times!

So far the winners for April are:
CCCC#12 - Esther - For the Joy of Creating

CCCC#13 -
Marla - It's Craftini Time

Ladies be sure to tune in tomorrow to see the winner of this month's Cartridge which is Groovy Times!

Now on to this week's Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge. The Cartridge was picked by our followers and once again we have a DOUBLE FEATURE!!!! The Cartridge's are Pagoda & Plantin Schoolbook! Here are Mine and Meriah's Projects:

Check out Meriah's Card!
Recipe for Meriah's Card:
Cricut Cartridge - Pagoda
Asian Cuttlebug Folder
Recollections Asian Brads
Crinkle Ribbon
DCWV "Tattered Time" paper stack

Here is my Giftbag!
Recipe for this Gift Bag:
Cricut Cartridge - Plantin Schoolbook
Bazzill Cardstock
DCWV Lemon Flowers Stack
Recollections Brad
Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Vintage Photo, Wild Honey & Peeled Paint

If this is your first time tuning in here is how this will work. Meriah and I will alternate weeks posting the challenge. Last week Meriah posted the Challenge and this weeks its me. There will always be a poll up on the right hand side where you can vote for the cartridge that you would like us to use next week. The Challenge will run from Monday - Sunday. On Monday's along with our winner we will post the New Projects! I hope you will Join us!

Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at morethanfavors@gmail.com and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Sunday My 8th (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. If you do not have the challenge cartridge, you may make something with a similar cartridge.
7. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

Don't forget to tune in tomorrow for Stamptastic Tuesday!!!

Happy Crafting!

17 comments:

  1. These are terrific projects! I love the pagoda and the blossom purse :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely projects! Paula, Momo suggested I email you and I did, or I think I did...lol Did you get a mail from me?
    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the purse and the great flowers you put on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautiful projects! I love the fish and the cool purse. Thanks for the great challenge. I have only used Pagoda once before and this was great to have to do a project with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow great card the colors are beautiful and the fish is super. Pagoda is my favorite cart. I ove almost anything made with it.
    The purse is super to the colors just pop out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects.Don't have Pagoda but looks like it's on my 'want' list now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both projects are so gorgeous! I forgot how much I liked Pagoda! Thanks so much for letting me play :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone does such great work! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great projects hope you like mine. Finally a project that turned hout how I envisioned it.
    katieoscreations@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute projects! Thanks for the fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the challenge.

    http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi ladies! Thanks for yet another great challenge. I don't have pagoda so I was challenged to make a card using Plantin Schoolbook (for the most part).

    Thanks for the challenge,
    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a GREAT challenge!! I love the cards that you made for inspiration -- They are both so beautiful!! Hope you enjoy my layout -- I used Plantin for the title. :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    scrapbookingwithamy (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the versatility of Plantin Schhoolbook!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, love that little purse project! now i NEED to make one of those! LOVE IT! TFS
    chantalsp166@live.ca
    scrapbookingcraze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete