Monday, May 30, 2011

CCCC #19 - New Arrival

Click Here for Wacky Wednesday
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to Week #19 of the CCCC (Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge). Last week Meriah at Two Scraptastic Gals hosted the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge #18 - Groovy Times. If you are new to the Challenges Meriah and I alternate weeks. This week the Poll and the Mr. Linky will be here. Don't forget to vote for Next Week's Cartridge. The Poll is over on the right hand side. Now on to the Winner from the 18th CCCC! This person will have an entry into the Cartridge Giveaway on Tuesday June 7th!

Random.org selected #1 The Winner is:

Tammy - The Purple Muse

Tammy you have now won an entry into the Cartridge giveaway. This months cartridge is Songbird!

So far the winners for May are:

CCCC#16 - Dana - Imagine What you could do

Now on to this week's Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge. The Cartridge was picked by our followers The Cartridge is New Arrival! Here are Mine and Meriah's Projects:

Check out Meriah's Card!
Recipe for Meriah's Card:
Cricut Cartridge 0 New Arrival
Cosmo Cricket "Garden Variety" Paper Stack
Stickles

Here is my Card!
Recipe for this Gift Bag:
Cricut Cartridge - New Arrival
Cricut Imagine Blossom - Cartridge
Bazzill Cardstock
White ColorBok - Cardstock
BoBunny Brad

If this is your first time tuning in here is how this will work. Meriah and I will alternate weeks posting the challenge. Last week Meriah posted the Challenge and this weeks its me. There will always be a poll up on the right hand side where you can vote for the cartridge that you would like us to use next week. The Challenge will run from Monday - Sunday. On Monday's along with our winner we will post the New Projects! I hope you will Join us!

Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at morethanfavors@gmail.com and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Sunday June 5th (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. If you do not have the challenge cartridge, you may make something with a similar cartridge.
7. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

Don't forget to tune in tomorrow for Stamptastic Tuesday!!!

Happy Crafting!

13 comments:

  1. Thanks girls for always having creative ideas!
    We appreciate your sharing
    Deanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another fun challenge, love this cart!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the challenge and I apologize for the #2 entry, I had the wrong link. :) Please dismiss that one and use #3 as my try of the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaw, super sweet! love it!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are super sweet cute cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paula!! Thanks for yet another wonderful challenge! I even got to use some of my artwork! :)

    Thanks again,
    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the baby clothes on the hanger, so cute! Great cards! Thanks for the challenges, this is my first one :]
    -Rachel livelaughcraft09.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's amazing to see how creative everybody is.
    It takes me forever to come up with idea's.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everyones projects. Great job as always!
    Thanks again for a fun challenge!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved using my New Arrival cartridge for my card. Will need to use it more often!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! I thought I was too late! This is probably one of my favorite cartridges. :)

    acaffeinatedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete