Saturday, May 14, 2011

Pink by Design Friday

CLICK HERE for Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge

CLICK HERE for Wacky Wednesday

We were asked to make something for Armed forces day. I am sorry my post is so late... But with Blogger being down and me being on vacation I really didn't have much access to posting... Who knew that i was so dependent on Blogger... I wanted to go really patriotic with this one so here is a basket that I made:

For this Project I used the following Pink by Design Stamp Sets:
Pink by Design - Independence Day
Pink by Design - Our Troops

This basket is pretty simple to make.

10 comments:

  1. Love it. I make these little boxes/containers all the time. They are so fun. I've never done a patriotic one. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love this!!!!! I need to learn how to make them

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to learn how to make this! This is gorgeous! So creative!!!

    -Adri
    www.macheriecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is super! Would love to learn how to make it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the patriotic basket, Can You help me so I can locate the directions...It really is a cute
    basket... DawnRI
    abosoffit@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like basket card. It is so beautiful and cute. How did you make it. Thank you for sharing.
    Have a great day :)
    Delama

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is Beautiful Paula. Love the basket. I have to try one, one of these days. Smooches... frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com & scrapperinthemaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cool! Great job! Love it!

    Shelley
    http://carleys-closet.blogspot.com
    shelleymace21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just brilliant x

    your name has been listed for the hero blog hop, you need to upload your card hun x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete