Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wacky Wednesday #39 - Color Challenge

CLICK HERE for Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge

Hi Everyone,

Before we get to the Winner and New Challenge.... I wanted to tell everyone that I know I am behind on mailing out Blog Candy. I am heading to the post office on thursday. I am sorry but I have been out of town a lot. I should be back on Schedule this week.

Now on to the winner of Last Week's Challenge! There weren't many participants but there is still a winner.

The Winner of the Stickles... Random.org selected #9.


Felicia Please send me an email with your address and I will get your prize mailed to you. My email address is morethanfavors@gmail.com. Also please feel free to grab the Wacky Wednesday winner button that is on the right hand side to proudly display on your blog! Congrats!

Welcome to another Wacky Wednesday!!! This week it's a color challenge! The Colors are Pink, Brown, Teal & Cream! Momo & Gloria were asked to create anything with these colors. If you click on their names it will take you to their blogs and you can see the recipes and or instructions. Stop by their blogs and show them some love! I can't wait to see what you create for this challenge. Check these out!

CLICK HERE for more information on this project


CLICK HERE for more information on this project


This weeks Blog candy is:
is a $10 Pink by Design Gift Certificate!

Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at morethanfavors@gmail.com and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Tuesday May 31st (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

Happy Crafting,

20 comments:

  1. LOVE that toadstool, they are my latest obsession for card making. So pretty

    -rwk
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific projects. Congrats to the winner too. Thanks Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I was the first one to link up my project :) This is my first time joining your challenges and had so much fun creating my project for it. Also, awesome inspiration projects.

    -Kara
    Karassweetcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for yet another wonderful challenge!! I usually have a hard time with a color challenge, but I had a great time with this one!!

    Thanks again,
    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hooo... I'm a winner from the "Anything Goes" Wacky Wednesday. Thanks Paula. I love forward to participating again. Love the ones for this challenge. Smooches... Felicia at scrapperinthemaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks another great challenge, took me a bit to make it all work but I did it. nenerscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this fun challenge. I just linked my card.

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for another fun challenge! Really like the colors of this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the challenge. Love the projects.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards, thanks for the challenge.

    Ruby
    http://handcraftedsimplybyus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the color choice and everyone has great cards. thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The face on Gloria's flower is so precious and Momo's card as usual, rocks!
    mrsroddy4@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These colors are awesome together! Thanks for the inspiration!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job by DT. Another FUN challenge! I like the color challenges~
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great color this week..thanks form doing these challanges
    http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com
    Rebecca Minor
    buzzybeedesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this challenge every week! Thank you so much for the inspiration to create out of the box a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  17. GREAT challenge! What a gorgeous color combination! Thanks for a fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the colors for this challenge. I hope I made it in time. =)

    oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete