Friday, June 10, 2011

M-I-C... K-E-Y... MOUSE!

CLICK HERE for Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge
CLICK HERE to enter the extended uber Manly Challenge!

Hi Everyone!

Happy Friday!!! I just wanted to share with you a card that I that I made using the Mickey Font Cartridge. I made this card for Hansel's Cousin's baby who recently turned 1. They had a Mickey Themed Party! So here is his birthday Card Featuring the Pink by Design Birthday, Birthday Stamp Set. This is a great Set if you are a Birthday Card Maker like me. I love to have so many font choices...




I hope you guys are checking out the New Pink by Design Blog be sure to tune in daily you don't want to miss anything! There is a New Project everyday! Also if you want to stay informed and chat with all your crafty peeps be sure to check out the Pink by Design Message Board.

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. I love Mickey!! What a cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card! I've gotta get this stamp set, too!

    -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love Mickey too :) great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card...I love using the Mickey cartridges for birthday cards...so fun!

    ReplyDelete