Thursday, June 2, 2011

PINK BY DESIGN SUPER SNEAK PEAK!!!

CLICK HERE for Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge
CLICK HERE for Wacky Wednesday

Hi Everyone!

I am so excited to show you a Pink by Design SUPER SNEAK! In this layout i used 3 different Pink by Design Stamps that are being released this friday!!! I am so excited for this release! The Pink by Design Collection just keeps getting better and better! I couldn't be happier than to be part of something so amazing! So here is today's super sneak! I have really been experimenting with my scrapbooking and have been quite shocked! LOL



Well I hope you have enjoyed my sneak peak today and be sure to tune in tomorrow for more! I hope to see you at the Ustream on Friday at 7pm CST for the Release Party! but in the meantime lets chat at the New Pink by Design Forum! CLICK HERE to check it out!

Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Paula. I love that dress form!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! OAS the dress form from a Cricut cart?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful Paula, you are so creative. Looking forward to seeing the new release!

    ReplyDelete