Friday, June 3, 2011

Pink by Design Sneak Peak Friday

CLICK HERE for Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge
CLICK HERE for Wacky Wednesday

Happy Friday Everyone!!!

Well today is the BIG DAY!!! The June Pink by Design Release!!! I am so excited about this release! You are going to love these sets! hope to see you on the Ustream tonight! Here is my Card today!
Well I hope you have enjoyed my sneak peak today and be sure to tune in tonight for the Ustream at 7pm CST for the Release Party! but in the meantime lets chat at the New Pink by Design Forum! CLICK HERE to check it out!

Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Paula, I love the Eiffel tower cut, but I have never thought to use it monochromatically. This is a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOVE IT! =)

    Jamie
    oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete