Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Stamptastic Tuesday

Click Here for Wacky Wednesday
CLICK HERE for the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge

Hi Everyone!

It's Tuesday that means its time for Stamptastic Tuesday! This week Meriah from Two Scraptastic Gals and and I are joining Sarah in Showcasing the Pink By Design - Animated Greetings I love how versatile this set it is! It's such a great match to so many Cricut Cartridges and more!!!! Every Tuesday we will showcase a different set! This week if you purchase the you can get the Pink By Design - Animated Greetings at a special price by CLICKING HERE.



Recipe for my Card:
Kraft Cardstock
Colorbok - White Cardstock flood filled on the Imagine
Tim Holtz - Distress Inks - Peeled Paint & Vintage Photo


Now be sure to head on over to Meriah's Blog and see her amazing Project by clicking here! Also be sure to head on over to Sarah's blog and see her awesome project!

Be sure to check back tomorrow for Wacky Wednesday and check out our very first Kid Designer!

Have you checked out theNEW Pink by Design Stamps Blog??? Come by and check it out. There is a Message Board too! Just click onCommunityand start chatting with your fellow crafters!!! Hope to see you there!!

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. when I saw your post I had to stop by to tell you that your card is amazing! It really looks like your mad hatter is on a wooden card. I love that stamp card design. I need to try one of those sometime. TFS. I'm going over to check out the other blogs.

    Tami
    http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your card is terrific. Love the wood effect and the stamp shape. Great job!!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! This is seriously PERFECT!!!! I love everything about it! Amazing job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so cute, Paula! I really love that background stamp...gonna have to get that one! :o)

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete