Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 32 - Summer Destinations Challenge

Peachy Keen Stamps is asking we create a Card or Scrapbook page showing our favorite Summer Destinations. Well since Hansel & I love cruising I thought what would be more appropriate that a card with a cruisin' theme. So here is my card:

Recipe for this Card:
Ice Blue Stickles
Dark Blue Stickles
Life's a Beach Cricut Cartridge
Keystone Font Cricut Cartridge
Recollections Cardstock
Bazzill Cardstock
Studio g Glitter
Glossy Accents
Patterned Paper is DCWV "Summer Stack"

5 comments:

  1. pretty, Your card makes me want to take a cruise, pretty colors you chose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice and great work! TFS:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! The stickles on the waves look fantastic! Thanks for joining the challenge at PKS! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great minds think alike! I used the waves too :)

    ReplyDelete