Saturday, July 3, 2010

Peachy Keen Stamps Sketch Challenge - 31

Peachy Keen Stamps posted a sketch Challenge on their blog. They said you were free to use this sketch for a card or a scrapbook layout. There are no size restrictions. Elements may be flipped/adjusted but all must be included. To be entered to win, please link up your entry by Sunday, July 4th. They will draw two winners - one judged and one random. Click here to see more details and the Design Teams Samples.
My Boyfriend Hansel and I LOVE baseball so i decided to do a Baseball Layout and here it is:

I wanted to include more than one picture so i made a little flip book.

I actually cut these baseballs out with The George & Basic Shapes Cricut Cartridge and did the stitching on the baseballs with a thread and needle. To add a little fun to this page i decided to stamp faces onto the baseballs and I used my brown Colorbox Cat's Eye Chalk Ink to make the baseballs look a little bit beat up. I think it really gives this page character. I used the Peachy Keen Everyday Character Face Assortment. I still dont know how I lived so long with out these stamps!

Recipe for this Layout:
Bazzill Cardstock
Staz-On Jet Black Ink Pad
Brown Colorbox Cat's Eye Chalk Ink
Best Creation's Batter up Line

6 comments:

  1. Fun card. I liked what you did with all your pictures from the baseball game. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it!! Great idea with the baseballs, they look PERFECT! And those faces on them are just hilarious. My hubby and I also love baseball so I will have to try this out for any balls! Great job and thanks so much for playing along this week at PKS! ~ Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout! I LOVE the baseballs that you made...so clever!
    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute baseball page! i love the stitching on the baseballs along with the so cute PKS faces!! awesome job! Good luck with the the Peachy Keen Stamps challenge!! ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet baseball layout! Great job with the challenge, and I'm so happy you could play along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that a flip in that layout? I love it!!! My little girl is not a little girl anymore!!!

    ReplyDelete