Monday, July 5, 2010

Summer Fruits Challenge #1 at Cricut Me That

Abbie over at Cricut Me That posted her first Challenge on her Blog so decided to participate! She asked that we please use fruits that you find in the summertime and feel free to interpret this theme however you would like. So I decided to make a card. I dont have many cartridges with fruits but I have always loved these Cherries in the Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut Cartridge. This was very simple. I don't know if you know this but I love Stickles!!!
The prize for this challenge is an EK flip flop punch!!


Recipe for this card:
Recollections Cardstock in Red, Green, White & Black
Stickles in Diamond, Xmas Red, Green & Black Diamond
Inkadinkado Birthday Cupcake Stamps
Staz On - Jet Black ink


3 comments:

  1. Paula, you did a great job with this theme. I simply love the cherry shape card, what fun!! Your stickling looks wonderful. Thank you for playing with us over at Cricut Me That.

    ~abbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute became a follower
    www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card and I also like the cute baseball tfs

    ReplyDelete