Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wacky Wednesday - Challenge # 2 - Color Challenge

I decided to do a Color Challenge this week. The colors are Green, Pink & Yellow, Any Theme, Any Size and Any Project. Here is a card I made for my Mom. She lives about 3 hours away and this weekend we are driving up to Surprise her with her NEW CRICUT CAKE - MARTHA STEWART EDITION! She doesnt scrapbook but she does make cakes and I thought this would be a nice gift for her. I didnt get to see her on Mother's day so this is her MotherBirthMas (Mother's Day, Birthday & Christmas) Present!

Here is my card:



The Prize for this Weeks Challenge is:
Martha Stewart Playful Blue Paper Pad - 24 double sided patterned sheets
&
Want 2 Scrap - Clear Bling!

In order to Participate in this Challenge you must be a follower, link up your project to Mr. Linky & leave a comment. Come join in the fun!

Project is due by Sunday August 1st at 11:59pm eastern time.

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

12 comments:

  1. Hi Paula
    Beautiful Card ,,,, Love the color.
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! Have a good visit with your Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours! Had fun putting this together, wish my pictures had turned out better! Wow, I'm #one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love thoes colors, I'm working on my right now :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog while hopping around and I am a follower now! Thanks for the fun challenge, I just entered mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just entered your challenge! Love it and it really challenged me to use color combination that I don't usually use!

    Great blog by the way, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card and Thank you for this color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Had fun doing this challenge gave me a chance to use my new camera ... Thank you for having this challenge and the color choices was one of my favorites. Love your blog it Awesome!!

    The Scrapbooking Queen
    http://thescrapbookingqueen1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope I'm not too late! Not sure how to link to what I made.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found your blog not long ago I left you a message before, to tell you I am now a follower, I am now linking my challenge here thanks for the chance debbie @ http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just found this site today and needed to make a card. Thanks for providing a purpose.

    Your card to your mom is wonderful. I hope she enjoys her present.

    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete