Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wacky Wednesday - Challenge #1 - Sketch

Hi guys welcome to my very first Challenge! For my very first Challenge I would like to ask you all to use the sketch below to inspire you all to make a scrapbook layout of any size. The sketch below is from Page Maps this is a great site if you ever have scrappers block and don't know where to start. Well if this ever happens to you this is the place to start.
I love Page Maps sketches!


The prize for this challenge is the set of 4 - 2 x 2.75 cuttlebug embossing folders. This is the Elephant Thanks set. In order to qualify for the prize you must be a follower of the blog and link your project up to Mr. Linky before Sunday July 25th at 11:59pm eastern standard time. Once the challenge time frame ends I will choose a winner via random.org. Winner will be announced on Monday July 26th! Come on guys get inspired!!! I am very excited to see all your projects!

Dont forget to leave a comment.

Hugs, Paula

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing where you get those sketches. Lately, I have been on a big slump when it comes to scrap pages.
    Here is a link to my blog for you to glance at:
    http://sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com/
    Sweet Creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula, thanks for posting a challenge. I had alot of fun scraplifting from your sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the wonderful challenge, I had such a good time working with this sketch. Please pop by and visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete