Saturday, July 17, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge #7 - Episode 62

Emma over at My Creative Time post her 7th Challenge on Thursday and the Challenge was to make a card with the Cricut Wildcard Cartridge. Oddly enough this is yet again another cartridge that i hadnt used. This is why i love these challenges so much. Well i went into my gypsy and I found this card with a stroller on it and I thought OK this would be perfect since we are going to a baby Shower on Sunday for one of Hansel's co-workers. SO i went baby themed again. Here it is:


Recipe for this card:
Recollections & Bazzill Cardstock
D'vine Swirls Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Frosted Lace Stickles
Ribbon - My Minds Eye - Confetti Collection
Clear Embossing Power

9 comments:

  1. Fun! Fun! Fun!! I love the ribbon touch:) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, love the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completly agree with you. I love the challenges because they make me use these carts I havent used. Great card.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. I also agree about using these cartridges we have really never use. I love these challenges. Great card love the ribbon detail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Your card my friend!! I think your card is going to be the hit of the party! Great job w/the challenge!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ladies :) the ribbon technique is my favorite! you will see it alot LOL

    a Special Thank you to Emma! For providing us with these challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, so beautiful!! What great detail.
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Love the embossing. I also wanted to thank you for leaving your link on my blog. I'd love it if you grabbed my button and put it on your blog. TFS :)

    www.crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete