Saturday, September 3, 2011

Another Halloween Card!

CLICK HERE for info on a LOCAL CROP in Miami
CLICK HERE for Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge
CLICK HERE for Wacky Wednesday

Happy Saturday Everyone!

I hope you are all enjoying a day with your friends and family and surrounded by people you love. I will be going to a baseball game tonight with Hansel and its our LAST Saturday game of the season. I can't believe the season is almost over it really flew by quickly. So today i wanted to share with you a card that I made featuring the New Pink by Design Cute Halloween
Recipe for my card:

I hope you enjoyed my card today. If you are going away for the weekend or staying home Have fun but please be safe!

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Super CUTE halloween card:) I love how you used the background stamp woth the web stamp;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your card. Halloween is one of my favorite holiday. Have fun at the game and try to stay cool and be safe. Thank you for sharing.
    Have a great weekend :)
    Delama

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just Halloween. I love the background paper on your card. Nice job. :)

    ReplyDelete