Thursday, September 8, 2011

Happy Thursday!


CLICK HERE for info on a LOCAL CROP in Miami
CLICK HERE for Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge
CLICK HERE for Wacky Wednesday

Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous week so far! I go back to the doctor on Monday and I am hoping he will send me back to Work from the Office. I really do appreciate my company letting me work from home. But I didnt realize that working from home is not for me. I am a VERY social person and being in this house alone is driving me NUTS! Well enough about that! I wanted to share with you a card that I made using the Pink by Design Just the Ticket & Pink by Design Damask Background Stamp. it's a Tiny card... 4x4 is tiny for me LOL

Recipe for my card:
All Carstock is Recollections

I Hope you enjoyed this card today!

P.S. For Pink by Design's Fan Flash Friday we are doing Birthday Themed Projects in celebration of Mr. Pink's Birthday! I hope to see you there!

Happy Crafting,

6 comments:

  1. Paula, this is darling! I love damask :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that paper I have it to. The card came out beautiful
    We don't want you going nuts I hope the Dr. releases you back to work to.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ms Paula, Love that background stamp. Very nicely done.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! So simple and attractive! :)

    lisa

    ReplyDelete