Monday, September 5, 2011

Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge #30 - Gypsy Wanderings

CLICK HERE for info on a LOCAL CROP in Miami
CLICK HERE for Wacky Wednesday

Hi Everyone,

Today is Monday and that means its time for another Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge. Can you believe that today is the 30th CCCC! I can't! Meriah and I are so Happy that you guys join us weekly! Last week the polls showed that Gypsy Wanderings had won as This week's cartridge! you can find the Mr.Linky, the winner from last week, and the Poll for next weeks cartridges over at my friend Meriah's Blog Tattered Time you can go to her blog by clicking HERE!

Here is a video of the Card that I made using Gypsy Wanderings & The Pink by Design - Just Breathe Stamp Set:

Head on over to Meriah's Blog for full details by CLICKING HERE!

Be Sure to check back tomorrow for MORE Pink by Design Awesomeness!

Did you know that Pink by Design now has a Blog with new projects everyday? Also there are challenges on the Message Board! Don't miss out on the Color Challenge! Click Hereto join!

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Such a Beautiful Card Paula. I've never used Gypsy Wanderings either. Such cool stuff on there. Love It! Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the colors on this! I don't think I have ever used Gypsy wanderings before either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card love those colors. I love the gypsy wanderings cartridge. Well worth buying the gypsy for.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete