Monday, September 12, 2011

Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge #31 - Live Simply

CLICK HERE for Info on a LOCAL CROP in MIAMI
CLICK HERE for Wacky Wednesday

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to another week of the CCCC (Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge). For Week #31 we are using the Cricut Lite Cartridge Live Simply. Last week Meriah at Tattered Time hosted the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge #30 - Gypsy Wanderings. If you are new to the Challenges Meriah and I alternate weeks. This week the Poll and the Mr. Linky will be here. Don't forget to vote for Next Week's Cartridge. The Poll is over on the right hand side. Now on to the Winner from the 30th CCCC! This person will have an entry into the Cartridge Giveaway on Tuesday August 2nd!

Random.org selected #8 The Winner is:


Holly you have now won an entry into the Cartridge giveaway for September. This months cartridge is The Gingerbread Solutions Cartridge. Here are the winners so far for the Month of September:

Holly - Ribbons & Glue

Now on to this week's Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge. The Cartridge was picked by our followers The Cartridge is Live Simply! These may look a little familiar... And they should. We forgot we had do it already and since its a popular cartridge it won again!

Here are Mine and Meriah's Projects:

Check out Meriah's Card! Isn't fantastic?
Recipe for this card:
Pink By Design " Just a Note " Stamp Set
Cricut Cartridge Live Simply
Cricut Cartridge Cindy Loo
Tim Holtz Embossing Folder Damask
Cuttlebug Asian Fans
Colorbok Cardstock
Recollections Pearls
Martha Stewart Course Glitter
Tim Holtz Antique Photo Distress Ink
Pink By Design Crinkle Ribbon
button
Hemp Cord

Here is my Card!
Recipe for my card:
Live Simply Cricut Cartridge
Martha Stewart Course Glitter
Paper Trey Ink - Hibiscus Burst

If this is your first time tuning in here is how this will work. Meriah and I will alternate weeks posting the challenge. Last week Meriah posted the Challenge and this weeks its me. There will always be a poll up on the right hand side where you can vote for the cartridge that you would like us to use next week. The Challenge will run from Monday - Sunday. On Monday's along with our winner we will post the New Projects! I hope you will Join us!

Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at morethanfavors@gmail.com and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Sunday September 18th (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. If you do not have the challenge cartridge, you may make something with a similar cartridge.
7. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

Don't forget to tune in tomorrow for Stamptastic Tuesday!!!

Happy Crafting!

11 comments:

  1. Oh my this is such a bee-utiful card. Nice and bright.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula, Me encanta. Te quedo lindisimo! I love this bee-autiful bee. You did a great job. Thanks for sharing. I'm going to try to do the crop at AATI. It's really not far from home, but I will be going to the Camila concert on the 2nd and I don't want to leave hubby and the kids two days in a row.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards ladies! I love the Live Simply cartridge it has lots of great images

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful projects! Thanks for the great challenges! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome projects!! Just beautiful- fun challenge with this cartridge:) Haven't used it in a while..
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many cute cuts on this cart. I knew right away I could make a layout of one of granddaughters with it. Thanks for a great challenge with a fun cart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This cartridge is on my list so I used the mouse from Winter Frolic instead. :) Thanks for a fun challenge Paula!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just eeked in or should I say beared in my entry using Live Simply Cricut Lite cartridge, Native American Bear, at 8:15CT just in time before the 11:59pm PST deadline.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the fun challenge. It also gave me the opportunity to continue my Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete